Prize Structure

All tournaments will have a similar prize structure with money paid to top 10 participants in which the 1st Position gets 20% of the prize pool and the remaining 80% will be divided equally between 9 players.For eg. – If it’s a 1 Lac GTD tournament the payout will be to top 10 positions in the below mentioned format

1.20,000

2.8890

3.8890

4.8890

5.8890

6.And so on till 10th